Saturday, June 14, 2008

New training courses online


I’ve spent the last few weeks reviewing and revising the training courses I offer through my company, Software Strategy. The new courses are online and you can see them for yourselves on my website.

The unifying theme around these courses is the management of software development projects and products.

Not all the courses are fully developed yet so I have plenty of work to do. I would welcome feedback on these courses: are they the right thing? what needs adding? removing? and I’d especially like ideas for new courses.

(And I’d like it even more if you got in touch and asked me to deliver one!)

The courses are divided into three groups:
• Management of Agile software development
• Managing the development process and teams: this material can be used in Agile or non-Agile settings
• Design Patterns

As I complete the course design I’ll add the details and announce them here.

Please, let me know what you think, drop me an e-mail at allan@allankelly.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.