Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Normal service is being resume...

Believe it or not the book is finished – kind of.  Still some stuff to do so things can start to return to normal, and that means more blogging!


Seriously, I don’t want to get back to the multiple postings a week phase but I do want to blog more.  I’ve got a back log of things I want to talk about.


I’m off at EuroPLoP next week so there will probably be a lot of pattern posts in the next few weeks.  I’m currently reading the papers for my workshop, so far it looks like it will be a high quality year.  As usual I will come back physically exhausted and mentally renewed.


Finishing the book also means I can return to reading more books and reviewing them here.


Still I’m very busy with stuff to read, things to do on the house, boring book stuff, very busy client work and a back log of things to write.  I even intend to contribute something to ACCU Overload in the next few months!


Anyway, on with the show…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.